Who we are
With GLEAM we want to transform the urban movement by becoming car-independent. We know that transformation can only happen if you have a product that you can trust.
GLEAM Bikes is a cargo bike manufacturer based in Vienna. We are operating in 6 markets, such as DACH, Benelux and France. Our bike is developed for B2B customers, providing them with an emission-free alternative to cars, to become more efficient in their daily operation, by avoiding traffic jams and parking issues. Our customers vary from SMEs, service providers, supermarkets, last-mile logistics companies, and much more.
Whe're looking for...
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and hands-on marketing and social media pro, who believes in the change we need in mobility.
You are a “figure it on your own” type of person, who can wear many hats but you also don’t shy away from teamwork and collaboration.
Become a member of an interdisciplinary, highly motivated, and international team to help us transform the mobility segments.
What you will do:
- Create engaging content and visuals for our social media and website, as well as for testimonials, e-mail campaigns, SEO articles, video content and more
- Build an online community and increase the social engagement on different social platforms
- Research and create strategies to where best to focus our efforts for PR and marketing based on our business goals
- Support in the set up for international fairs and tradeshows
- External communication with our Dealer Network in Belgium, Germany & Austria to ensure the creation of user generated content
- Have closed-loop feedback rounds with our Product and Sales teams to determine content needs
- Working with our external partners, bloggers, influencers to create a coherent storyline about GLEAM and the use of cargo bikes in cities
- Design experiments, develop marketing campaign strategy and drive successful execution of the campaign
What you bring:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Marketing & Social Media
- Good copy-writing & content creation skills for social media
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- Experiences in different areas of marketing like content marketing, UX design, emails, PR and influencer outreach
- Hands-on experience in executing and measuring digital/growth marketing strategies is a plus
- Ability to think outside the box and provide creative solutions
- Proactive attitude and “figure it out on your own” attitude
- Proactive, independent, and structured working style
- Good communication skills and joy from working with people
- Passion for biking
Salary and benefits
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary according to the collective agreement, which is EUR 32.000,00 for this position. However, we pay according to a salary scheme that takes into account qualifications, experience, and personal commitment, and we also offer benefits on top. We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal interview.
Start: as soon as possible in Vienna (1030 Vienna Markhofgasse)