Who we are
Looking at cities nowadays, we see that most streets are jammed by cars. This does not only lead to slow mobility; it is noisy and very toxic for humans and the environment.
With GLEAM we want to solve this problem and transform the urban movement by becoming car-independent. We know that transformation can only happen if you have a product that you can trust.
Therefore, we are in constant touch with our partners, to improve our bike according to your needs. Our goal is to reduce 100.000 tons of CO2 until 2025 by providing a Multi Use Bike, which is built to last, and meets urban needs while is also emission-free.
What we offer you
You are totally into innovative technologies, love workshops, tools, and the direct contact to customers?
We are searching for a strong personality, that wants to put Aftersales to the next level. Join our motivated team and coordinate our international Service partners, train and support our dealers’ network and create a one-of-a-kind user experience by adding your personal touch.
Sounds interesting? We offer you:
What you will do
- Workshop Management
Coordination of Test-Bike Service & Maintenance
Workshop Inventory Management (Tools, Spare Parts, … )
- Spare Part Management
Coordination of Ordering, Assembly, Packaging, Shipping of Spare Parts
- Aftersales Coordination
Contact Point of Service Partners in Europe
Service-Operations in Austria
- Customer Service
Supporting customers with technical questions and warranty topics
Management of our Ticket-System
Documentation and analysis of service requests
What you bring
- Education with a technical background (ideal)
- Experience at working in workshops and performing maintenance
- High Affinity for mobility solutions and innovative technology
(bikes, ebikes, cargo bikes, motorcycles, …)
- Proactive, independent and team oriented working behavior
- Hands on Mentality at Customer Service and Workshop
- Strong and diplomatic communication skills
- Excellent German and English Skills, other languages are a plus
- MS Office and Adobe Cloud Skills
- Travel willingness 1-2 weeks/Month (DACH and Benelux Region)
- Driving license for a car and/or truck
Salary and benefits
We are legally obliged to state the minimum salary under the collective agreement, which for this position is EUR 28,616.00 for full-time employees.
However, we take qualifications, experience and personal commitment into account and there are still benefits on top.
We would be happy to tell you more about this in a personal conversation.