Who we are
Looking at cities nowadays, we see that most streets are jammed with cars. This does not only lead to slow mobility; it is noisy and very toxic for humans and the environment.
With GLEAM we want to solve this problem and transform the urban movement by becoming car-independent. We know that transformation can only happen if you have a product that you can trust.
Therefore, we are in constant touch with our partners, to improve our bike according to your needs. Our goal is to reduce 100.000 tons of CO2 until 2025 by providing a Multi Use Bike, which is built to last, and meets urban needs while is also emission-free.
What we offer you
You are totally into innovative technologies, love workshops, tools, and the direct contact to customers?
We are searching for a strong personality, that wants to put Aftersales to the next level. Join our motivated team and coordinate our international Service partners, train and support our dealers’ network and create a one-of-a-kind user experience by adding your personal touch.
Sounds interesting? We offer you:
What you will do
- Research and identification of new retailers
- Responsible for customer acquisition and face-to-face meetings with potential new customers
- Support to key accounts
- Continued expansion of the dealer network
- Responsible for all business processes from A to Z, including administrative activities
What you bring
- FH or university degree in business management, economics and/or Marketing or other relevant education(s)
- +1 year of sales experience
- Passion for closing deals, smart city concepts and e-mobility
- Convincing and enthusiastic personality
- Creativity in creating new business opportunities
- Willingness to travel (DACH region, BENELUX and France), approx. 1-2 weeks per month
- Fluent communication skills in French, English & German
- Passion for cycling
- Residence in Vienna
- Experience in the bicycle industry is an asset
- Driving license
Salary and benefits
The gross annual salary according to the collective agreement for this full-time position is at least € 34,163 (mandatory information according to article 9, paragraph 2 (Austria)). However, we pay according to a salary system that takes into account qualifications, experience and personal commitment. In addition, there are incentives.
We would be happy to tell you more in a personal interview.